For over 22 Years, Taylor Freezer Sales Co.
has been a leader in the specialty food service equipment industry.
Based in Tampa Florida, we supply Central Florida and the Florida
Panhandle with quality equipment, superior training programs,
unparalleled service and well known products. As the exclusive
distributor for Taylor Freezer ice cream, soft serve, frozen
dessert, frozen beverage†and specialty cooking equipment, as
well as La Cimbali espresso and cappuccino machines, Flavor Burst
flavoring systems, and ISA gelato cabinets, we provide the industries
best equipment combined with a knowledgeable sales staff and
dependable parts and service departments.
With full warranty on all new and used ice cream
and commercial food service equipment and skilled service technicians
located across Central and North Florida, we have been providing
our experience, parts and service to our customers since 1986.
Small Business Jobs Act of 2010
In 2010, Congress passed two acts that affected the Internal Revenue Code - the Small Business Jobs Act of 2010 (“SBJA”) and the Tax Relief, Unemployment Insurance Reauthorization, and Job Creation Act of 2010 (“TUJA”). These acts allow corporations to take an additional depreciation deduction equal to:
• 50% of the cost of business property placed in service January 1 and September 8, 2010.
• 100% of the cost of business property placed in service September 9, 2010 and December 31, 2011.
• 50% of the cost of business property placed in service 2012.
These acts also allow corporations to immediately expense new depreciable property valued in total up to:
• $500,000 placed in service for tax years that begin 2010.
• $500,000 for tax year that begins in 2011.
• $125,000 for tax year that begins in 2012.