Providing soft serve ice cream and gelato machines, frozen custard, frozen tart yogurt equipment, milkshake, frozen drink, slush machines, gas and electric grills to Central Florida and Panhandle territories since 1986.
- I own a Citgo Service Station and decided to build a soft serve ice cream facility on my property, called Twistercone. I purchased a Taylor Model C712 and a Flavor Burst 8 flavor soft serve system for Twistercone. The store has done great and the Flavor Burst soft serve system makes it wonderful. The ability to make a custom flavor for a soft serve cone makes every customer very happy. I can make 16 different combinations. The customers are thrilled and my bottom line is great!In addition to great flavors from a great machine, I receive great training and service. Also, the general consulting and advice from Art Leon helped to make us successful and profitable.
- I am pleased to provide you with this letter of recommendation for Mr. Michael Knab. I have known Michael for over 3 years and have had numerous opportunities to work with him over the course of that time. In fact, Michael has assisted me with two restaurant openings and two club renovations. I can attest to the quality of Michael’s work – it is excellent. I can also tell you with great confidence that he understands his product and has a well founded knowledge of the sales and service industry. As a result, his insight and understanding of my needs as a restaurant and club operator and how they relate to customer wants and desires have been extremely helpful in making my operations the best they can be. Perhaps most important in my mind is Michael’s work ethic. He has always been there when I needed him and he has never taken the shortcuts that so many other in this crazy business seem to take. Regardless of the time requirements he has done what needed to be done and done it well. In short, I highly recommend Michael to anyone looking for a highly intelligent and highly competent sales person. In truth, I feel Michael can be anything he wants to be and will be an asset to any organization that gives him latitude to express his creativity and that frees him to do the very best work possible. Thank you for the opportunity to provide this letter of recommendation.
- Please accept this letter as a long overdue thank you for all the help and assistance you have given Emerald Coast Coffee since its inception. You continually reach beyond the call of duty to help or to rectify unexpected circumstances that may arise. You always portray a professional demeanor no matter how difficult the situation. As a problem solver, you work diligently to remedy dilemmas with unsurpassed sensitivity, patience and speed. You do all these things without missing a beat as you continue to pursue both short term and long term goals unattainable to many others in similar circumstances. Your calm approach to calamities that arise beyond your arena of control is certainly one of your greatest strengths. Issues are systematically and carefully resolved. Furthermore, you possess an extensive knowledge base that is both helpful and useful beyond description. Your experience with coffee, espresso and related products can only be recognized as an extraordinary asset for your company as it seeks to expand in related areas. Thank you again for all your efforts directed to Emerald Coast Coffee specifically, and for your tireless voluntary counsel.
- It is my pleasure to highly recommend Michael Knab and Taylor Freezer Sales Co., Inc. We have purchased two ice cream machines from him. I must say that the service is impeccable. Michael has gone above and beyond my expectations for service both during and after the sales. If you are considering purchasing a soft ice cream machine I would say look no further.
- We sell tart frozen yogurt and gourmet cupcakes in our store located in the Orlando Waterford Lakes Town Center. We purchased two Taylor Model C712 soft serve machines for the store. We are very happy with the machines. We especially think the pump model was a great idea. It produces an excellent product. As a chef, I know that taste, texture, and appearance are very important and the product that these machines produce has both a wonderful appearance and great taste.The Taylor sales representative, Art Leon, was extremely helpful. The service is fast and efficient. Our next store will have Taylor Equipment in it.
More Featured Testimonials
See what our customers are saying!